/// Running the game, it aint ever been the same..

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Velocit1's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
velocit1
/// Member
/// Member

PostSubject: Velocit1's Bio   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:41 am

Hey guys, I'm just going to let you know a little bit about me. I played classic games like snake and mario when i was small, but my first fps game was Doom 3, which i started playing about 4 years ago. I was trying as hard as i could to build the skills required to be in a clan because it was always a goal for me. I got into DT which was the lower version of XT.... after a few months i made it into XT too. Unfortunately i stopped playing for a while and when i got back into it, i realized that XT had disintegrated. I talked to Bio, who was also part of XT and he restated that XT was officially gone. Well Doom was getting a tad boring anyways so i stopped playing. Soon enough, im talking to Bio and he tells me hes discovered a new AWESOME GAME!! I went to check it out and as you may have guessed, it was quake live. I got to playing it and really enjoyed it so decided to stick with it. When Bio tried to launch XT in quake live, i helped him out, but unfortunately XT wasn't meant to be. I heard of a new clan called /// and i wanted to see if it was going to work out. I observed it for a bit of time and it seemed to be doing great. People were joining and it was constantly expanding. Here i am.... Very Happy Looking forward to playing with everybody Smile
Back to top Go down
Bi0Sh0
/// Leader
/// Leader

PostSubject: Re: Velocit1's Bio   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:43 am

heyyy velo!!! my man! great to have you here man! i hope you can bring the same enthusiasm i you brough to XT! looking forward to training and playing with you.
Back to top Go down
http://tripleslash.team-forum.net
velocit1
/// Member
/// Member

PostSubject: Re: Velocit1's Bio   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Hey man! cant wait. The clan is growing big so fast. Its good to see! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Velocit1's Bio   

Back to top Go down

Velocit1's Bio